Friday Fun — Get to Know Ashley!
Each Friday we’ll be featuring a different member of our team so you can get to know us a little better. First up is our Lead Event Planner, Ashley Crawford!
1) Dog or cat?
2) Favorite season and why:
Spring — because it’s starting to get warm and we still have Summer to look forward to.
3) Favorite city you have visited:
I can’t pick just one – Puerto Escondido, Mexico and Paris, France
4) Top three things on your “bucket list”
- Attend the weddings of my grandchildren (which in turn would mean that I was able to watch my children and grandchildren grow up)
- Vacation in an overwater bungalow
- Start eating healthy & exercising.
5) Do you color inside or outside the lines?
Inside. Definitely inside.
6) What’s in your purse right now?
My notebook (to-do list), blonde bobby pins, more receipts than I can count, hand sanitizing wipes, 2 bottles of nail polish, lipstick, and an assortment of baby items (bib, socks, toys, nail clippers, and a watermelon teether).
7) Do you believe in horoscopes?
8) Do you believe in love at first sight?
9) How do you take your coffee?
I don’t usually drink coffee but when I do, it’s by stealing sips out of my husband’s cup. I think he uses cream and sugar…?
10) Last book you read
“I Love You, Stinky Face” 😉